Last Updated: Feb 26, 2011
Who we are
NonComplicated Sdn Bhd is a company registered in Malaysia (registration number 887907-M), whose registered office is at A-3-1(B) 3rd Floor, 8 Avenue, Jalan Sg Jernih 8/1 Seksyen 8 46050 Petaling Jaya Selangor Darul Ehsan. We respect the right that you and users of your Network have to privacy and will only process personal data you or they provide to us in accordance with applicable privacy laws in Malaysia.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please click here to contact us.
An important note about children
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. You must not create or attempt to create any Network that allows or encourages use or registration by any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not register with any Network or use any of the Services unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal data we collect
When you or users of your network access and browse the Services (including when you create a Network or you or your users submit personal data to us through data entry fields on the Services), we may collect the following information:
1. the name of you and your users;
2. the age, date of birth and sex of you and your users;
3. the postal address of you and your users;
4. phone and e-mail details of you and your users;
5. employment details of you and your users (these are optional);
6. payment details of you and your users if you or they choose to subscribe to or otherwise access paid-for content; and
7. any other personal data that you or your users choose to upload to or post on the Services, including blogs, photographs, messages, hobbies and interests and other personal details.
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Services for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
We do NOT store customer’s credit card information. We only accept payment vide Paypal. However, Paypal may retain your financial information, please check your terms of service with Paypal.
How we may store and use information
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use personal data listed above relating to you and your users for the following purposes:
1. to make the Services available to you and to provide you and your users with content which is tailored to your or their individual tastes;
2. to complete any purchases you or your users make through the Services and to provide services that you or they request;
3. to further develop and improve the Services;
4. to maintain and support any customer account that you have with us;
5. to include (or to permit the inclusion of) advertising within the Services of our own and third party products, services and promotions that we or they think may interest you.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose personal data about you and your users to that third party in connection with the acquisition.
We may also disclose personal data about you and your users where we are required to do so by applicable law, by order of a court, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency. We may also disclose personal data about you and your users in the context of investigating or reporting any issue arising in connection with activity by you or them or content supplied or purporting to be supplied by you or them, to you or them or on your or their behalf that we reasonably believe could be unlawful or otherwise in breach of our terms of service.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you and your users provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you or they transfer over the Internet to us.
Third party sites